Saturday, July 11, 2009

not in the best of moods

The stupid cough pisses me off.
Being sick pisses me off.


I thought I was close to recovery in the morning, so I didn't take the cough medicine cause I didn't want it to make me drowsy

and now my throat is hurting again, I have an irritating cough but I can't get the phlegm out, my nose was runny and not its blocked.

I've just started on my observational studies but I'll probably fall asleep soon cause there wasn't any choice but to take that icky cough syrup.




and I also get irritated when I don't get my drawings right.

In the midst of my anger, I crushed a piece of paper within a second just now and threw it to the other side of the table. That action didn't seem shocking to me until I realised what I had done.

Crushing paper is nothing bad or shocking in particular, but that spontaneous action of my hand just grabbing and crushing anything without thinking AT ALL, IS shocking.



Better get a hold of my emotions now before it makes me any sicker, if there's even scientific prove for that.


and because this is my ranting space,

ARGH!!!!!!! @#$*&^* &@

I reckon other words would make my ranting experience even better.

I shan't try.

(I must say, ranting here works well)

No comments: